Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

How do I un-hide the FULL url in the address bar?

jnmoore1

Firefox using the changeable drop-down menu of search providers, hides page URLs. I use them all the time to link out to others, etc. Can this behavior be toggled on/off?

Firefox using the changeable drop-down menu of search providers, hides page URLs. I use them all the time to link out to others, etc. Can this behavior be toggled on/off?

Alle svar (1)

Can you attach a screenshot of the issue?

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.