Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

I can't copy URLs from the address bar since the last FireFox update.

Wayne

Ever since the latest FireFox update I cannot copy URLs from the address bar. Why is this happening?

Ever since the latest FireFox update I cannot copy URLs from the address bar. Why is this happening?

Alle svar (1)

There's a bug in default themes on last beta: support.mozilla.org/questions/1596227 — that sounds connected to that, i.e. it's possible you just can't see the highlight color.

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.