Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst

Please add this to my bt account

pugh56_2000

I am trying to have one page with all three of my email accounts shown

I am trying to have one page with all three of my email accounts shown

Alle svar (3)

Valgt løsning

I would like the Yahoo account to be on the same page as the bt account and gmail account

That is the solution

I can't tell if you actually solved your problem or not. Normally, all your accounts will be shown in the left-hand Folders pane. If that's not what you were looking for, you may be interested in Thunderbird's "Unified Folders" feature. This article described it:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/switching-folder-pane-view

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.