Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Email archiving

Jim McLaren

I am trying to save/ archive some emails for future reference. I wish to save to an external hard drive, can anyone guide me through how to do this please. Cheers

I am trying to save/ archive some emails for future reference. I wish to save to an external hard drive, can anyone guide me through how to do this please. Cheers

Alle svar (1)

Just rightclick on the message and click the 'save as...' option. That lets you select a folder and save the message as an eml file that you can read later.