Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

I installed Fairfax earlier. I was trying to buy a wheel of trust in it just disappeared. Can you help me out?

Erik Rego

Chuck, I think I’m not sure I downloaded you guys earlier and I was trying to install well. Trust it just disappeared. I’m just trying to buy it and.

Chuck, I think I’m not sure I downloaded you guys earlier and I was trying to install well. Trust it just disappeared. I’m just trying to buy it and.
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (1)

Not a Firefox browser issue you need to contact the site your using for support.