Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Przeszukaj pomoc

Unikaj oszustw związanych z pomocą.Nigdy nie będziemy prosić Cię o dzwonienie na numer telefonu, wysyłanie SMS-ów ani o udostępnianie danych osobowych. Zgłoś podejrzaną aktywność, korzystając z opcji „Zgłoś nadużycie”.

Więcej informacji
Wątek został zarchiwizowany. Jeśli potrzebujesz pomocy, zadaj nowe pytanie.
Zarchiwizowany

Accidentally bought vpn

Jules

I accidentally bought a con and you charged me 69bucks for it I didn’t mean to buy it bc I don’t even know what it does. I was trying. To buy a second number for spam call diversion would you kindly Refund my money I’m sure Ive not even downloaded the VPN that you charged me 1 yr for. My number is [removed] eml: [removed]

I accidentally bought a con and you charged me 69bucks for it I didn’t mean to buy it bc I don’t even know what it does. I was trying. To buy a second number for spam call diversion would you kindly Refund my money I’m sure Ive not even downloaded the VPN that you charged me 1 yr for. My number is [removed] eml: [removed]

Zmodyfikowany przez Paul w dniu

Wszystkie odpowiedzi (1)

Hi

The product that you refer to is one of our premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please select the product below to submit your question:

(I am going to edit your question to remove your telephone number and email address as this is an open forum.)