Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

PDF not working

jason164

How do I get the PDF viewer to work again? For years I have used the setting "save" to automatically download. Now I am unable to view them without going in and changing the settings to "open in firefox". I would like to continue to use the save setting without having to constantly change this back and forth. When I click to open the file, all it does it grey out.

How do I get the PDF viewer to work again? For years I have used the setting "save" to automatically download. Now I am unable to view them without going in and changing the settings to "open in firefox". I would like to continue to use the save setting without having to constantly change this back and forth. When I click to open the file, all it does it grey out.

Ændret af jason164 den

Alle svar (1)

Sounds more like a file association issue and not a browser issue. Did you install Acrobat reader to verify it's the default for pdf file reading.