Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Block websites in Firefox on iPhone

Montez1 OnGmail

I cannot find a way to block websites in Firefox on my iPhone 13 Pro. I found questions in this forum but the answers don’t give a way to actually block websites that are popping up. All that such answers described are ways to “limit” websites in iOS. I don’t just want to limit these malicious dues. I want them blocked. The iOS tool doesn’t allow me to limit them to less than a minute per day. This makes no sense to me.

I cannot find a way to block websites in Firefox on my iPhone 13 Pro. I found questions in this forum but the answers don’t give a way to actually block websites that are popping up. All that such answers described are ways to “limit” websites in iOS. I don’t just want to limit these malicious dues. I want them blocked. The iOS tool doesn’t allow me to limit them to less than a minute per day. This makes no sense to me.

Alle svar (1)

Hi,

This is something you would have to setup on your network, this isn't something that can be done on Firefox for iOS.