Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Add-ons work but only show a tiny blank tab when I click it

wgc1990

Hello,

The Add-ons of my Firefox work but when I click on a icon, it only shows a tiny blank tab. This happens to all the add-ons. Please see the picture. Thanks for your help!

macOS 10.15.1, FF 70.0.1

Hello, The Add-ons of my Firefox work but when I click on a icon, it only shows a tiny blank tab. This happens to all the add-ons. Please see the picture. Thanks for your help! macOS 10.15.1, FF 70.0.1
Vedhæftede skærmbilleder

Alle svar (1)

Enter about:config in the URL bar and set apz.allow_zooming = false.

It's our bug, fixed in version 72.