Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

"Ask to save logins and passwords for web sites" option is not active

freeride1

I can not click and activate "Ask to save logins and passwords for web sites" option in Logins & Passwords under Privacy & Security. When I installed Firefox it used to automaticity asked me to save my login data on web sites. Suddenly the dialogue box stopped to appear and I can not reactivate it from the Option menu. I use Windows 10. Thanks a lot for your help

I can not click and activate "Ask to save logins and passwords for web sites" option in Logins & Passwords under Privacy & Security. When I installed Firefox it used to automaticity asked me to save my login data on web sites. Suddenly the dialogue box stopped to appear and I can not reactivate it from the Option menu. I use Windows 10. Thanks a lot for your help

Alle svar (3)

Valgt løsning

Hello freeride1,

Would you please make sure that you're not in permanent Private Browsing mode :

3-bar menu (or 'Tools') => Options => Privacy & Security => under 'History' => Firefox will : choose : 'Use custom settings for history' Uncheck : 'Always use private browsing mode'

Does that work  ?

freeride1 said

Yes, thanks!

Yippee  ! (my pleasure ..... )