Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Thunderbird v60.2.1 (64bit with LinuX MinT)

frankiewizard

The 60.2.1 (64bit on LinuX MinT) up date went smoothly but Lighting is hiding from me. I am sure that I missed something. When i go to add-ons, Lighting Calendar is not there. When I try to down load it I get "This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird".

Cheers.

The 60.2.1 (64bit on LinuX MinT) up date went smoothly but Lighting is hiding from me. I am sure that I missed something. When i go to add-ons, Lighting Calendar is not there. When I try to down load it I get "This add-on is not compatible with your version of Thunderbird". Cheers.

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

I found the solution: removing the lightning add-on in Thunderbird, I exited from Thunderbird; installed xul-ext-lightning package with sudo apt install xul-ext-lightning (it pulled more packages in). Then I restarted Thunderbird, & then Bobs your uncle or your sister.