Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

The function "print e-mails" only offers saving as a pdf, I cannot select an installed printer (52.8.0)

grigri76

I cannot send an e-mail to an installed printer. Selecting print (ctr+p) only opens a dialog to save the e-mail to a pdf. This means that I first have to save the e-mail as pdf and then print it out. I have several installed printers that are all accessible from all other software I use (included firefox).

I cannot send an e-mail to an installed printer. Selecting print (ctr+p) only opens a dialog to save the e-mail to a pdf. This means that I first have to save the e-mail as pdf and then print it out. I have several installed printers that are all accessible from all other software I use (included firefox).

Alle svar (1)

yeah, mine defaults to the installed Microsoft print to PDF printer, I use the drop down (Click the down arrow) to select the printer I want to use.