Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Løst Låst Arkiveret

I was asked to put in a new password, but it was not accepted. Now what?

SuMo Bot

I was away from home for two weeks. Now Thunderbird will not accept my password. When I put in a new password, that one was also called incorrect. (However, what it says that either my user name or password is incorrect. I'm assuming it's the password that needs to be changed).

I was away from home for two weeks. Now Thunderbird will not accept my password. When I put in a new password, that one was also called incorrect. (However, what it says that either my user name or password is incorrect. I'm assuming it's the password that needs to be changed).

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

Verify your password by logging in to your account via webmail.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.