Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

Thunderbird always shows message month as 01 (Jan); computer has correct date.

mnavarre

The messages in Thunderbird - whether sent, received, whatever - always show "01" for the month. The day and year are correct, however. The computer operating system shows the correct date. How do I sync Thunderbird to my computer?

The messages in Thunderbird - whether sent, received, whatever - always show "01" for the month. The day and year are correct, however. The computer operating system shows the correct date. How do I sync Thunderbird to my computer?

Alle svar (1)

Valgt løsning

You fix your computer. I have no idea how to drive a mac, but;

  • Check the locale is correct. It is almost certainly not.
  • Once you have the correct the locale check the timezone
  • Check that the date format is correct. I am guessing the systems short date format in off Hence the 01 for the month.