Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

Emoji images aren’t showing properly

sunishun

Emoji images on some sites aren’t showing properly for me.

Here's a site as an example. http://disputations.gawker.com/emoji-in-headlines-or-or-1686872389/+trotter

Instead of the images, I see rectangular icons with hard to read text that says "GIF 44D" or "GIF 44B". I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox and had to install an extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/emoji-input/immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh) on Chrome to see these images.

Emoji images on some sites aren’t showing properly for me. Here's a site as an example. http://disputations.gawker.com/emoji-in-headlines-or-or-1686872389/+trotter Instead of the images, I see rectangular icons with hard to read text that says "GIF 44D" or "GIF 44B". I recently switched from Chrome to Firefox and had to install an extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/emoji-input/immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh) on Chrome to see these images.

Alle svar (2)

You can install the Symbola font via this website:

sunishun said Thanks, cor-el! That fixed the problem. I appreciate you're reply

cor-el said

You can install the Symbola font via this website: