Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Løst Arkiveret

When I open a new tab I get AOL instead of the tiles. How do I fix this?

guitarsinginmom

I made the mistake of downloading the "new" Firefox with AOL toolbar. I did not like it, and deleted the toolbar per instructions. However, whenever I open a new tab, it comes up as AOL instead of as the tile history. How do I get my tiles back? I don't see that little gear all the help pages talk about......

I made the mistake of downloading the "new" Firefox with AOL toolbar. I did not like it, and deleted the toolbar per instructions. However, whenever I open a new tab, it comes up as AOL instead of as the tile history. How do I get my tiles back? I don't see that little gear all the help pages talk about......

Alle svar (2)

Valgt løsning

Install this add-on, which will specific prefs to their default values and then the add-on will disappear. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/searchreset/

resets browser.newtab.url to its default value = the pref for the new tab page

Worked perfectly, just needed to reset my preferences. Excellent. Thank you!