Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

is possibile integrate thunderbird in the notification center of yosemite?

zio_ganja

I would like to know if it is possible to receive notifications of new email in thunderbird in the center of notifications Yosemite OS X, also by installing an add-on

I would like to know if it is possible to receive notifications of new email in thunderbird in the center of notifications Yosemite OS X, also by installing an add-on

Alle svar (1)

have you searched the add-ons site? This looks like it might be what you want. but as I don't do apple I really have no idea. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/growl-new-message-notification/