Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

I cannot receive mail and the password is incorrect. I know my password, but it suddenly doesn't work anymore.I 'removed' all passwords. Still doesn't work.

nettiesart

I am totally frustrated with Thunderbird. All I want to do is send and receive email, but I always run into problems. This time I cannot send or receive emails because the password is incorrect. I haven't changed my passwords so why is this happening? I removed all passwords to my emails and Thunderbird still asks me for my password. I enter in nothing or my old password and still nothing. Please advise.

I am totally frustrated with Thunderbird. All I want to do is send and receive email, but I always run into problems. This time I cannot send or receive emails because the password is incorrect. I haven't changed my passwords so why is this happening? I removed all passwords to my emails and Thunderbird still asks me for my password. I enter in nothing or my old password and still nothing. Please advise.

Alle svar (1)

has your provider webmail? Try the passwort there. Maybe you have been locked out because you entered the wrong password too many times. Maybe you are using the wrong username. check if your e-mail provider has a step by step manual on how to setup an account with Thunderbird.