Sign up with your Firefox account
- Click the Pocket button to open the prompts to sign up.
- Click (or sign up with your email address).
- The Firefox accounts page will open in a new tab. Follow the prompts to create a new account, or sign in with your existing Firefox account.
- New Firefox accounts: You'll receive a confirmation email when you sign up for a new account. Click on the link in the email to confirm that you own that email address.
- Once you've signed in, you're ready to save web pages to your Pocket list.
Problems signing up -- Sign Up loop
If you have increased privacy settings in Firefox, you may find yourself stuck in a loop when you click the Pocket button. If you are prompted to sign up even if you've already logged in, follow these instructions to add an exception for getpocket.com.
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .Click the menu button and select .
- Click the panel.
- Under History, choose in the drop-down list and uncheck Always use private browsing mode if it is check marked (you'll be prompted to restart Firefox).
- Click the button in the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Enter getpocket.com in the Address of website field, then click .
- Click to finish.