Open
Where are my tab groups?
I lost all my open tabs with the new update, across all devices.
1. Can we please have a dedicated tab group area somewhere? even if there is no active tab group, just so we know that Firefox knows or not? I saved a bunch of tab groups and all of them are lost across my devices.
2. "Save and close group" makes the entire thing lost. It is nowhere. Not in history either.
I lost all my open tabs with the new update, across all devices.
1. Can we please have a dedicated tab group area somewhere? even if there is no active tab group, just so we know that Firefox knows or not? I saved a bunch of tab groups and all of them are lost across my devices.
2. "Save and close group" makes the entire thing lost. It is nowhere. Not in history either.
All Replies (1)
In case you're missing the button to access tab groups, check you're not customizing the UI layout so that the affordance is missing — see support.mozilla.org/questions/1510334 (along with investigations into missing buttons, session data etc.)