Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Open all in Tab Group

ganesshkumar

I have already seen lot of discussions to save a tab group across sessions. But here is how I look at this problem. When I am in a window or a tab group, I can right click a tab and select "Bookmark all Tabs" which will perfectly store all the tabs as bookmarks in a folder and we can name this folder. Perfect for saving a tab group as well.

Now if I close firefox (or the firefox crashes). After reopening firefox, if I right click the bookmark folder, there is an option "Open all in Tabs" which will open all our tabs in the current window. It will be good if we have an option here saying "Open all in Tab Group" and the tab group can take the name of the folder itself. It will help a lot of people in using the Tab Group across the sessions.

I am sorry if this is a wrong place or wrong way of putting forward a suggestion. If so, kindly advise me how to do it. Thanks

I have already seen lot of discussions to save a tab group across sessions. But here is how I look at this problem. When I am in a window or a tab group, I can right click a tab and select "Bookmark all Tabs" which will perfectly store all the tabs as bookmarks in a folder and we can name this folder. Perfect for saving a tab group as well. Now if I close firefox (or the firefox crashes). After reopening firefox, if I right click the bookmark folder, there is an option "Open all in Tabs" which will open all our tabs in the current window. It will be good if we have an option here saying "Open all in Tab Group" and the tab group can take the name of the folder itself. It will help a lot of people in using the Tab Group across the sessions. I am sorry if this is a wrong place or wrong way of putting forward a suggestion. If so, kindly advise me how to do it. Thanks

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

You can make suggestions for Firefox via the feedback page. https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback

Maybe contact the developer of this extension to pass this suggestion.