Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Ova tema je zatvorena i arhivirana. Pitajte drugo pitanje ako vam je potrebna pomoć.
Locked Arhivirano

how do I get the emails filed in folder in my yahoo.com email account

dl374824

Locking as duplicate of /questions/1117519 ~J99

I setup Thunderbird and it was able to connect to my yahoo (sbcglobal.net) account. However, after I clicked on get message, no emails filed/located in the folders of my email account come to Thunderbird. I'm using 38.5.1.

Locking as duplicate of [/questions/1117519] ~J99 I setup Thunderbird and it was able to connect to my yahoo (sbcglobal.net) account. However, after I clicked on get message, no emails filed/located in the folders of my email account come to Thunderbird. I'm using 38.5.1.

Izmjenjeno od strane John99

All Replies (1)

Please do not start multiple threads for the same problem. Continue at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1117519