Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arhivirano

how do I restore my email, when I open it now goes to something called home

afriedfel

When I open my email account it goes to a tab called home with title thunderbird mail then the file, under that is account settings. I can not get to my inbox or any other email folder. It just started happening.

When I open my email account it goes to a tab called home with title thunderbird mail then the file, under that is account settings. I can not get to my inbox or any other email folder. It just started happening.

All Replies (1)

Start thunderbird in safe mode - http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/safe-mode

*Remove* the calendar/lightning addon

Does problem go away?