Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox for a Lenovo Yoga (laptop/tablet)/

DCYogaUser

The Mozilla website says that Firefox is already installed on my Lenovo Yoga (laptop/tablet), but I can't find it anywhere on this device. I see that Firefox is available for other Lenovo devices, but the list I saw was from October. -- Is the Yoga approved for it?

The Mozilla website says that Firefox is already installed on my Lenovo Yoga (laptop/tablet), but I can't find it anywhere on this device. I see that Firefox is available for other Lenovo devices, but the list I saw was from October. -- Is the Yoga approved for it?

All Replies (1)

hello, firefox will run on all windows 8 devices - you can download it from https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/