Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I am Using Firefox Portable and Missing the "Extra"_Menue since updated to Version 11. And "No, I can not add it with Customize Toolbar."

Boa99

I am Using Firefox Portable and missing the "Extra"-Menue since updated to Version 11. And "No, I can not add it with Customize Toolbar."

I am Using Firefox Portable and missing the "Extra"-Menue since updated to Version 11. And "No, I can not add it with Customize Toolbar."

All Replies (4)

Here is a Screenshoot.

Chosen Solution

What is in that extra menu?

In some languages the Tools menu is called Extra, so you can look in that menu to see if you can find there what you are looking for.

Ok, that helps. Looks like the former menu Extra moved into Tools->Options... Also I noticed that the language settings are completly gone and now hardcoded by build...

which kind of extra menu are you going to appoint?