Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

User Manual?

J and N Larson

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I have asked a number of questions since starting with Thunderbird for Windows 11 a few months ago.

Is there a user manual somewhere? If not, it appears many of us would need one.

Please let us know where to find it or, if there isn't one yet, please create it.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I have asked a number of questions since starting with Thunderbird for Windows 11 a few months ago. Is there a user manual somewhere? If not, it appears many of us would need one. Please let us know where to find it or, if there isn't one yet, please create it. Thank you in advance!

All Replies (1)

Unfortunately, there is no published user manual. Given that it's a fast-moving, frequently updated target, that it's maintained and supported by volunteers, and that it's free, I don't think there is enough time or manpower to write such a document, not to mention keep it up-to-date.

We do have a reasonable alternative, though, an extensive collection of searchable Knowledge Base articles. Most common topics are addressed there, and, of course, there is always this help forum.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.