Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

The Folder Pane Toolbar isn't showing

rperless

I tried restarting, but that didn't help. I am running TB 91.13.0 on a Mac Mini. This is a new issue. When I restarted, I saw the Folder Pane as TB came up, but when the inbox was up, the Folder Pane had disappeared.

Please help!

I tried restarting, but that didn't help. I am running TB 91.13.0 on a Mac Mini. This is a new issue. When I restarted, I saw the Folder Pane as TB came up, but when the inbox was up, the Folder Pane had disappeared. Please help!

All Replies (1)

Perhaps make sure it is enabled. View > folders on the menu.