Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Strange popup

TBInfo

After downloading Firefox on my other computer this strange popup started appearing. I have uninstalled Firefox on that computer but the popup remains. How do I get rid of it?

After downloading Firefox on my other computer this strange popup started appearing. I have uninstalled Firefox on that computer but the popup remains. How do I get rid of it?
Attached screenshots

All Replies (2)

You can check some of the options here to help remove malware from your computer -

Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-firefox-issues-caused-malware

Note that you should never click on such a pop-up, but try to close the tab. See also the about:unloads page.