This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Solved
Archived
Firefox is lagging with no mouse activity
When I open any websites, they begin to load and then stop, this also occurs with youtube videos. However, if I move the mouse or just click the firefox icon showing the opened windows while watching a video, there isn't a problem. Can I fix this? I've got the most recent version of Firefox and even uninstalled it.
When I open any websites, they begin to load and then stop, this also occurs with youtube videos. However, if I move the mouse or just click the firefox icon showing the opened windows while watching a video, there isn't a problem. Can I fix this? I've got the most recent version of Firefox and even uninstalled it.
All Replies (1)
Chosen Solution
hi winsyao, multiple other affected users have reported that this was an issue caused by malware on their pc. please run a full scan of your system with the free version of malwarebytes and adwcleaner (both these security tools are free).