Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I wish not to see a London home page while in U.S.

Michael

Home page, and all searches, indicate I'm in London! I am NOT! I'm in Arizona, United States. How do I switch it? Note: VPN is off.

Home page, and all searches, indicate I'm in London! I am NOT! I'm in Arizona, United States. How do I switch it? Note: VPN is off.

All Replies (1)

Hi Michael,

Firefox itself does not normally determine your physical location for websites. Websites such as Google or the Firefox homepage can use your IP address to estimate your location, and that can sometimes be incorrect even when your VPN is off.

Could you check whether the problem occurs on other websites as well? For example, does Google also think you're in London?

If it is only Firefox's New Tab/home page showing London, please let us know which Firefox version you're using and whether changing the Firefox language/region settings makes any difference.

اطرح سؤالا

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.