Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ابحث في الدعم

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
المُؤرشفة

Why doesn't the F10 shortcut (which adds/removes the menu bar), change the menu bar checkmark when right clicking on the toolbar?

eatmorepies

The check mark that indicates whether the menu bar is enabled or disabled is toggled whenever I right-click on the corresponding option in the Firefox toolbar, but isn't changed if I press F10 instead.

The check mark that indicates whether the menu bar is enabled or disabled is toggled whenever I right-click on the corresponding option in the Firefox toolbar, but isn't changed if I press F10 instead.

All Replies (1)

F10 only displays the menubar temporarily.