Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

my new tab page is gone

ejozsa

When I used to open a new tab it was a blank page, but now I link to a website mystart.incredibar.com. How do I get rid of that and get the new tab page back

When I used to open a new tab it was a blank page, but now I link to a website mystart.incredibar.com. How do I get rid of that and get the new tab page back

All Replies (2)

Gekose oplossing

This is a popular topic here. Because this add-on inserts numerous different settings, I'm going to give you some links for detailed instructions rather than pasting here:

  • link deleted, see post below

If you are unable to remove it from all parts of Firefox, please post back with specific areas that resisted cleaning.

Gewysig op deur jscher2000 - Support Volunteer

That ink actually has you download some nasty software (paretolocgic), so I would simply do the follow (removal is pretty easy).

Go to Start, then Control Panle, and uninstall programs. remove anything related to incredibar, web assistant, browser protection, etc.

Run these programs to scan for malware:


Then, Reset Firefox

  1. Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
  2. Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
  3. Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
  4. Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.


Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.

Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!

Gewysig op deur user633449