Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

How to install English version when you are Dutch

ostraaten

I am Dutch but I am working for a English company in the Netherlands. Everything we do is in English. Is it possible to use an English version of FireFox?

When I try to access the website and downloads I am auto redirected to Dutch content and downloads. Which is nice and smart but what to do if you want English? Should I take a trip to an English country to get access to the English bits?

I am Dutch but I am working for a English company in the Netherlands. Everything we do is in English. Is it possible to use an English version of FireFox? When I try to access the website and downloads I am auto redirected to Dutch content and downloads. Which is nice and smart but what to do if you want English? Should I take a trip to an English country to get access to the English bits?

All Replies (1)