Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

How the hell am I to download English version of installer???

Jarda2

How the hell am I to download English version of installer if you keep on pushing me Dutch version whatever I do just because I am in Belgium??? I switched the language of the Mozilla page to English, clicked on "Download Firefox" and what did I get? Dutch installer! Should I take a trip to UK in order to download the English version or there is some cheaper and faster way? Why do you think you know better than the user what the user wants? English Windows, attemting to download English installer from English mutation of your web and I get Dutch installer! I guess that's the last drop. Why shouldn't I go for Pale Moon?

How the hell am I to download English version of installer if you keep on pushing me Dutch version whatever I do just because I am in Belgium??? I switched the language of the Mozilla page to English, clicked on "Download Firefox" and what did I get? Dutch installer! Should I take a trip to UK in order to download the English version or there is some cheaper and faster way? Why do you think you know better than the user what the user wants? English Windows, attemting to download English installer from English mutation of your web and I get Dutch installer! I guess that's the last drop. Why shouldn't I go for Pale Moon?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

You can find the full version of the current Firefox release (55.0.3) in all languages and all operating systems here: