Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I can't get Firefox to restore bookmarks.

acpierce

I've tried to import bookmarks from an export file created on another computer but Firefox says there are no bookmarks in the file -- clearly wrong since I see them and can click on them to go that site in Firefox.

I've also tried to restore them from Old Firefox Data but Firefox won't read those files either.

I've tried to import bookmarks from an export file created on another computer but Firefox says there are no bookmarks in the file -- clearly wrong since I see them and can click on them to go that site in Firefox. I've also tried to restore them from Old Firefox Data but Firefox won't read those files either.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.