Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Thunderbird daily: too much information in forwarded messages

margot.b

Thunderbird did not work last summer so I switched to Daily working similar and fine. One day forwarded messages started to contain a huge list of mail-data (Authentication-Results, DKIM-Signature,..) instead of just time, date, topic, adress. How can I get rid of this? Thank you

Thunderbird did not work last summer so I switched to Daily working similar and fine. One day forwarded messages started to contain a huge list of mail-data (Authentication-Results, DKIM-Signature,..) instead of just time, date, topic, adress. How can I get rid of this? Thank you

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

In the main TB window: View (Alt-V) - Headers - Normal

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.