Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Text in selected tab in Light mode are white and unreadable

BMO Kincaid

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when widget.windows.mica and browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled flags on about:config are turned on. This only fix if I switch to dark mode.

This bug even exist prior to Firefox 157 release, where Nova UI refresh was available but disabled by default.

The text of selected tab if I set on Light mode is white when ''widget.windows.mica'' and ''browser.theme.windows.accent-color-in-tabs.enabled'' flags on about:config are turned on. '''This only fix if I switch to dark mode.''' This bug even exist prior to Firefox 157 release, where Nova UI refresh was available but disabled by default.
Aangehegde skermkiekies

Gewysig op deur BMO Kincaid

All Replies (2)

Hi

What happens if you set that about:config pref back to it's default setting?

Paul said

Hi What happens if you set that about:config pref back to it's default setting?

Its looks normal, even in both Light and Dark mode, until I re-enable the two flags, it only bugs on Light mode.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.