Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

How to revert to previous UI?

nunya biz

Ok this latest UI appearance change is absolute dog feces. I hate it so much! It's so ugly! How do I change it back? I did not consent for my eyeballs to be assaulted like this. Did I mention it sucks? How do I change it back? 157.0.0.11

Ok this latest UI appearance change is absolute dog feces. I hate it so much! It's so ugly! How do I change it back? I did not consent for my eyeballs to be assaulted like this. Did I mention it sucks? How do I change it back? 157.0.0.11
Aangehegde skermkiekies

All Replies (3)

Yes, with every update Mozilla takes away a reason to use and to like Firefox. What is wrong with them? This UI update is absolute dog feces indeed. I managed to get rid of the puke gradient (who the hell though that was a good idea???) by installing a different theme and I shouldn't be installing third party themes for something like this. Now, I want to get rid of the rounded tabs.

I already have to use Chrome for some sites that don't work with Firefox and I don't need a lot to switch permanently and this garbage UI may just be the last straw. If I have to deal with garbage UI I might as well switch to Chrome, at least all websites work with it.

Please bring the option to revert to the old UI.

Gekose oplossing

Web-address bar -> about:config -> ENTER -> search for nova -> double-click the line "browser.nova.enabled" -> "true" should change to "false" Anything else that says nova can be changed to false as well.

Gewysig op deur nunya biz

nunya biz said

Web-address bar -> about:config -> ENTER -> search for nova -> double-click the line "browser.nova.enabled" -> "true" should change to "false" Anything else that says nova can be changed to false as well.

Thank you!!!!!

They need to add this prominently to the main Appearance setting unless their goal is to alienate more users.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.