I have been hacked for three years people mining crypto
Please end this I can't live like this [[Knowledge Base Article|Get Support | Mozilla Support Topic:Browser Performance Question: Firefox videos stutter and freeze on Windows 10, even with high-speed internet. Details: • Browser: Firefox latest version • OS: Windows 10 up-to-date • Internet: 100 Mbps, stable connection • Issue: Videos on YouTube and other sites are choppy, with frequent freezing and buffering. • Troubleshooting: Cleared cache and cookies, disabled all add-ons, updated graphics drivers. • Impact: Unable to watch videos smoothly, disrupts work and entertainment. • Request: Need specific steps to diagnose and fix the issue, as general troubleshooting hasn't helped. • Follow-up: Will test any provided solutions and report back with results.]]
All Replies (1)
Hi Duane,
This forum is intended to help users with Mozilla products, such as Firefox. Your question appears to be outside the scope of our support forum, so as a moderator, I’m going to lock the thread and mark it as off-topic. Please see Mozilla Support rules and guidelines for more information.
If you believe this was a mistake, feel free to submit a new question with additional details.