Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

How to revert to a previous UI version?

Sargent Venipede

I cannot seem to revert the changes done to the Firefox User Interface completely. I have set browser.nova.enabled to false, which reverted some changes, but the address bar and the bar of which the websites are (which I do not know the technical name of) are still "squished". Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for your time, -Sargent Venipede

I cannot seem to revert the changes done to the Firefox User Interface completely. I have set browser.nova.enabled to false, which reverted some changes, but the address bar and the bar of which the websites are (which I do not know the technical name of) are still "squished". Is there a way to fix this? Thank you for your time, -Sargent Venipede

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

Nevermind, I just had to close and reopen Firefox. Apologies for wasting your time, and I wish everyone a pleasant evening.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.