Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I just got a IPhone, I m setting it up

jeffkempf1

I’m just trying to log into my account after switching from a android to a iPhone

I’m just trying to log into my account after switching from a android to a iPhone

All Replies (1)

Hi Jeff,

You may want to check out the following article to learn more about Sync bookmarks, logins and browsing history on Firefox for iOS. If you're using multiple devices, it'll allow you to sync across devices.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.