Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

How can I remove the rounded corners in Firefox?

franzl

How can I remove the rounded corners in Firefox?

How can I remove the rounded corners in Firefox?

All Replies (6)

Gekose oplossing

Gewysig op deur Agent virtuel

Thank you very much, this solution was helpful

If you mean the rounded corners around the browser window or tabs, I’d first check whether this appeared after a recent Firefox update. Some UI changes can’t be reverted through the normal settings, so it may depend on exactly which corners you mean. A screenshot would probably make it easier for someone here to point you to the right setting or workaround.

Setting browser.nova.enabled to false under about:config worked (on 157).

I hope that continues to make the necessary adjustments because the half rounded ends and circles is a poor UI usability choice IMO. Might work better on touch screens and maybe some prefer it aesthetically with the full rounding, but the delineation of the space enclosed is clearer with the greater internal clearance in the corners, and at least part of the edges straight to guide the eye (late 50's user with poor eyesight).

WARNING from the moderator team: Changing Firefox preferences from the about:config page can sometimes break Firefox or cause strange behavior. You should only do this if you know what you're doing. Please read Firefox advanced customization and configuration options to learn more.

Gewysig op deur Paul

I recommend that you do not use that preference as it is due to be removed in a future update.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.