Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Problems with Firefox after last Update !

Faboul Ysou

Youtube is lagging, Fullscreen mode is faulty; the time is incorrectly displayed at the top of the page. Since the last update, I keep getting a "recapture" message proving I'm not a robot.

What's going on in Firefox right now? Can anyone help figure out what's happening? Are others experiencing the same or similar problems?

Youtube is lagging, Fullscreen mode is faulty; the time is incorrectly displayed at the top of the page. Since the last update, I keep getting a "recapture" message proving I'm not a robot. What's going on in Firefox right now? Can anyone help figure out what's happening? Are others experiencing the same or similar problems?
Lees dié antwoord in konteks

Gekose oplossing

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "time at the top of the page"?

Dont know what u mean, I managed to improve things and fix the lag issues; I had to reinstall my ad blocker and adjust a few other settings. It’s running better now, and the re-capture issue has disappeared. Fullscreen mode is working well too—the bug was fixed.

Thanks, Firefox.

All Replies (4)

Are you sure you (or your addons) haven't enabled e.g. Resist Fingerprinting or something similar is not being done by your security software or its extensions?

No, I don't have anything like that—I do have an ad blocker, but that shouldn't cause so many problems! I think it is because of the ad blocker, but why now? I never had any problems before.

Hi,

For the fullscreen issue, we have bug 2072895 (and hopefully, there's already a fix developed).

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "time at the top of the page"?

For YouTube/capture issues, you can try disabling your ad-blocker at Firefox level (on about:addons) and also running Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode to see if that helps.

Gekose oplossing

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "time at the top of the page"?

Dont know what u mean, I managed to improve things and fix the lag issues; I had to reinstall my ad blocker and adjust a few other settings. It’s running better now, and the re-capture issue has disappeared. Fullscreen mode is working well too—the bug was fixed.

Thanks, Firefox.

Vra 'n vraag

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.