Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

How can I turn off the searching from address bar .

r.hutchinson62

Every time I go to search from my ecosia , it suddenly started making my search go from the url address bar and I hate it immensely. How can I make it STOP and just act normal ?

Every time I go to search from my ecosia , it suddenly started making my search go from the url address bar and I hate it immensely. How can I make it STOP and just act normal ?

All Replies (2)

Gekose oplossing

Thank you ! This is working so far, I wish that I could roll back that latest update as there are a few things changed on my browser windows open that area frustrating as well. Do you or anyone have information on that ?