Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

server rejects password after update

cisz

Since I updated thunderbird our mail server (at verizon) is reject our password. It worked before the update. This has happened on 2 mail accounts with incoming.yahoo.verizon.net.

Since I updated thunderbird our mail server (at verizon) is reject our password. It worked before the update. This has happened on 2 mail accounts with incoming.yahoo.verizon.net.

All Replies (2)

Also, thunderbird isn't asking to re-enter a password as it used to do and I don't see a way to reset it.

lots of Verizon folk here today. So my guess is they have bungled something. Given Yahoo mail is involved I am not really surprised.

perhaps your being required to use the yahoo less secure apps setting. Only you ISP would know. Good Luck