Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
Solved In die argief

How do i alphapetize my bookmarks

Steven1949

In the top toolbar when I select bookmarks, they are not in alphabetical order...I want them to be. I did go into history and selected sort A-Z...which it did...but when I left that screen and returned, it was not in alphabetical order.

In the top toolbar when I select bookmarks, they are not in alphabetical order...I want them to be. I did go into history and selected sort A-Z...which it did...but when I left that screen and returned, it was not in alphabetical order.

All Replies (1)

Gekose oplossing

Please have a look at this article first. If those instrctions don’t suffice, you can try the Auto-Sort Bookmarks or SimpleSort Bookmarks add-on. Make sure to back up your bookmarks first before using any add-on, just in case anything goes wrong.

Does this help?