Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Hierdie gesprek is in die argief. Vra asseblief 'n nuwe vraag as jy hulp nodig het.
In die argief

Email error message 'upload blocked, maximum email size already exceeded'

IslandDancer

I'm getting an error message 'upload blocked, maximum email size already exceeded' when trying to send a 1.1 gb pdf. I've not had this problem before with larger files and can email from another browser without a problem.

I'm getting an error message 'upload blocked, maximum email size already exceeded' when trying to send a 1.1 gb pdf. I've not had this problem before with larger files and can email from another browser without a problem.

All Replies (2)

Best to check with your email service provider for support with that problem.

Thanks, but I already checked with my email provider and because the email went OK via webmail from Internet Explorer and the problem only occurs when I use Firefox, they said it was a problem with Mozilla... :-(