Mozilla VPN is a virtual private network service that protects your online privacy and security by masking your IP address, hiding your location data, and encrypting your network activity.
How does Mozilla VPN protect me?
Mozilla VPN creates an encrypted tunnel between your device and our secure servers, letting you use the server's IP address and location to mask your identity. That will throw off data collectors who profile you based on your location and help protect the privacy of your online activity. With Mozilla VPN, you can choose from servers in 30+ countries and register up to five devices using your Firefox Account.
Get started with Mozilla VPN
If you have a Windows 10, Windows 11, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS device, Mozilla VPN can protect you. To get started:
- Download and install the Mozilla VPN application according to your device type. Check the content below for detailed steps.
- Open the Mozilla VPN.
- Sign in to your Firefox Account or through the Apple App store if you're on iOS.
- Select the VPN server you wish to connect to.
- Turn on the VPN by toggling the switch so that it turns green.
All set! Mozilla VPN is now active and will protect your online activity moving forward.
To find more answers to common questions, visit our Mozilla VPN FAQ.
- In which countries is Mozilla VPN available to subscribe?
- Are there limits to my Mozilla VPN connection?