Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane.
Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Solved
Okugcinwe kunqolobane
how to stop animated gifs from blinking, ESC key no longer working
In previous versions of firefox, I could stop animated gifs from blinking by pressing esc; this is no longer working. Blinking makes me a little crazy, how do I make blinky things stop blinking? Please help!
In previous versions of firefox, I could stop animated gifs from blinking by pressing esc; this is no longer working. Blinking makes me a little crazy, how do I make blinky things stop blinking? Please help!
All Replies (2)
Isisombululo Esikhethiwe
You can look at the SuperStop extension that adds Shift+ESC:
You can also consider to animate only once by setting the image.animation_mode pref to "once" (default = "normal")
- Bug 825486 – Escape no longer stops animated GIFs
(please do not comment in bug reports: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/page.cgi?id=etiquette.html)
OMG, you are my hero! THANK YOU! I don't know why, but animated gifs make me irrationally angry, and now my life will be peaceful again (at least when online)!