Star ratings on blog is not being displayed on the firefox browser as opposed to chrome...?
Heya, I recently have added to my blog a star ratings feature which allows users to rate the blog. When I tried the preview for the first time, it worked dandy [in the preview ] and was displaying everything. When I saved the addition [from the code editing section] and opened the blog in normal view, the star ratings had gone. The space for them in the page is still there, but I cannot see them. opening in another browser [namely chrome] made it work fine, but how do I get around this issue?
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I visit your blog and it's working fine for me with firefox 17. I can see the stars and I can rate.
How did you get firefox 17? Mine is still on 16 and it says up-to-date...?
Firefox 17 it is pre-beta build you can download it from here https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/#aurora
Do you fix your problem?
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)